Syngene provides library design and synthesis services with a proven track record of delivering library sets independently or in collaboration with clients in Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Animal Health and allied industries.
Library Process Flow Chart:
- More than 10 years of experience in library synthesis projects.
- Delivered hundreds of libraries with varying library size from 50 to 3000 compounds to various clients.
- Clients includes large pharmaceutical majors, small and medium sized biotech’s and agrochemicals
- Specialized and fully dedicated team with extensive experience in library synthesis and compound management.
- Ably supported by a team for rapid synthesis of scaffolds.
- Expertise in both solid phase and solution phase synthesis.
- Experience in handling broad class of reactions for the library production.
- Flexible and capable to incorporate changes in the original design to meet deliverables.
- Fully integrated high throughput purification using mass guided HPLC followed by high throughput LCMS analysis
- Supported by automation like Solvent evaporators (Genevac’s), Liquid Handlers, Automated weighing Balance, Heater shakers for heating reactions etc.
- Compound registration and processing support to meet client’s requirement.