Organic Electronic Materials
Syngene’s team of Organic Electronic Material science scientists have developed unique expertise, dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of organic electronic materials for utilization in display, lighting and solar cell products that includes as Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED), Photovoltaics (OPV), Organic Thin Film Transistors (OTFT), and Printed Electronics (PE) materials such as conductive printable inks.
- Syngene has developed and integrated special competencies for delivering organic electronic materials in ultra-high purity (as high as 99.8%) from grams to kilogram quantities including:
- Development of state-of-the-art purification methodologies to remove halogen and heavy metal impurities in ppm levels.
- Appropriate analytical techniques for Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) for sustained target material purity and performance.
- Special handling protocols for light and air sensitive materials.
- Novel and efficient multistep routes to complex organic and organometallic materials.
- Syngene has developed successful collaborative partnership in OLED materials with major display and Solid-State Lighting (SSL) companies from Asia and Europe. The materials include dopants, emitters, transport materials, and intermediates.
Syngene scientists have expertise in synthesizing molecules of diverse multifunctional structures from bench scale to manufacturing such as transition metal complexes and ligands, polycyclic aromatics and hetero aromatics, amines via transition metal catalyzed cross coupling reactions (e.g., Suzuki, Buchwald, and Negishi coupling).