Syngene provides a wide range of hit-to-lead and lead optimization services as a part of integrated drug discovery services supported by advanced instrumentation and a strong team of scientists having expertise in medicinal chemistry, computational chemistry, in vitro and in vivo biology, DMPK and toxicology. Syngene has delivered several preclinical and clinical candidates in collaboration with clients in the therapeutic areas of oncology, CNS, metabolic disorder, pain, inflammation, autoimmune disorders among others.
Our services include:
- Analysis of hits for potency, selectivity and drug-likeness.
- Hit expansion with support from high-throughput synthesis.
- Design of novel analogues with the help of conventional and computational chemistry methods and early ADME properties.
- Route scouting and synthesis of focused library of compounds.
- In vitro and In vivo screening of compounds for optimization.
- Design hypothesis to optimize the hits
- Optimization of leads via multi-parameter optimization approach.
- Optimization for potency, selectivity, In vivo efficacy, PK/PD profile, safety and toxicity profile.
- Early scale up of molecules to support In vivo efficacy and toxicity studies.
- Preclinical candidate selection.