Battery of Genetic Toxicology Studies
Syngene routinely conducts IND enabling studies and the following in vitro and in vivo gentox studies to support candidate selection.
- Studies from 7-days to 6-months in duration
- Bacterial reverse mutation test (Ames test)
- In vitro Chromosome aberration test in CHO cell lines and Human Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes
- In vitro Micronucleus Test in CHO cell lines and Human Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes
- Micronucleus test in rodents (rats and mice)
- Chromosomal aberration test in rodents (rats and mice)