Syngene has proven experience to carry out a range of toxicology services to provide seamless integration between discovery and development programs.
Study types include dose escalation studies, tolerability studies, and dose range finding studies.
- Guinea Pig
Routes of Administration
- Oral (gavage or dietary)
We specialize in the development of bioanalytical methods to support Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics studies. We provide both non-GLP and GLP bioanalytical services for both small and large molecules. The services include:
- HPLC -UV and LC-MS/MS based methods and Elisa technology
- Development of specialized Elisa Kits to meet project specific needs
- Development of efficient extraction procedures (protein precipitation, liquid-liquid extraction, solid-phase extraction)
- Development of analytical methods in the presence of different matrices (plasma, brain, liver, bile etc) and different species.
- Immunogenicity and Neutralizing Antibody analysis.
- In vivo Toxicokinetics (Rats & Mice)
- Dosing of animals
- Collection and processing of samples
Clinical Chemistry and Histopathology
Syngene has the state-of-the-art facility to provide a broad based analysis of a variety of parameters in each of the following categories:
- Hematological analysis
- Clinical chemistry analysis
- Gross pathology services
- Histopathology services:
- Routine and special histochemical staining
- Immunohistochemistry techniques